Wearing makeup when you have oily skin can be troubling sometimes. I know because I have extremely oily skin myself, so I’m continually looking within the mirror every few hours to find out if my nose is glaring. I have asked my dermatologist if there is anything he could prescribe to suppress producing oil, and unfortunately his response was “no”. He did point out that I will still look wonderful at 50 years old, which does help the situation.
Over time I’ve learned how to cope with some very useful products and tips that I’m sure may benefit you as well:
1. Blot powder – This can be a wonderful product that I carry around with me everyday inside my purse. It will come in a compact with a powder puff, much like sheer powder. Rather than touching with กระดาษซับหน้ามัน alice or sheer powder, I prefer blot powder. It’s translucent, therefore i can remove the oiliness without caking more makeup onto my face. An additional benefit is the fact my makeup lasts longer because I’m not reapplying it through the day.
2. Blotting papers – These can be found anywhere – from beauty supply stores to cosmetic counters. These are small oil-absorbing sheets of paper that come in a small package which you can easily carry around along with you throughout the day. All you need to do is dab the oily parts of your skin – often the forehead, nose, cheeks, and chin. The papers will absorb the oil without leaving a powdery substance on your own face or removing your makeup.
3. Oil-control lotion – You can purchase this at nearly every cosmetic counter. It’s quite simple to use and you also can put it on under กระดาษซับหน้ามัน alice. Just dab just a little on the oily parts of your face and blend outward. It controls shine and provides a matte finish. Most oil-control lotions work really well, however you may have to reduce the use if you find that the skin gets dry and starts flaking.
4. Facial Tissue – When everything else fails, grab a sheet of tissue paper! Besides using a blot powder, facial tissue is another item that I prefer through the day as well. Nearly all are 2-ply, nevertheless it works better should you separate them and make use of 1-ply. They’re almost as useful as the blotting papers, as well as a lot cheaper too! Stay away from buying ones that have fragrance or กระดาษซับหน้ามัน Sumire as it may irritate your skin layer and cause breakouts.
5. Cleanser/Moisturizer – Neither of such will absorb oil or block out the development, but they should be element of your day-to-day skincare routine. Always opt for a cleanser that is certainly oil-free, and there are several great ones that have been specifically created for oily skin. Your moisturizer needs to be water based with SPF15 or greater and be defined as “noncomedogenic”. Your cleansing and moisturizing routine jdqypf be implemented morning and night in order to avoid clogging pores.
6. Foundation makeup – Should be labeled “oil free” to avoid adding unnecessary oil for your face. Because I love a matte look, my everyday foundation contains powder, and comes in a powder compact. Foundation which is water-based or oil free are available in various shades for many cosmetics lines, so you should not have difficulties finding the one that is right for you personally.